Black dye and Pins and Needles

A bucket, fabric, scissors and black dye.
Pins and needles, suede and denim.
Soon, I'll have the look of a spinning eagle.

My thinking is at a higher altitude than yours, get yourself some feathers and join the 'Mile High Club', you don't need to be amongst them all the time, and being above doesn't mean you're looking down on them- Just observing from the top and getting down later to share tiny fragments of your mind.

My fingers are itchy for a keypad or a guitar. My fingers are itchy to create.
Black fringing, smooth fabric and someone new is all worth the pins and needles.
Soon I'll be flying over like a spinning eagle, still painting the town black with words as I always do.

Painting the town black with words until everything is stained.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.